When Egypt’s Ahmed Amir upset all odds and defeated the Jiu Jitsu master Richie “Boogeyman” Martinez, it was undeniably clear that he is guaranteed a second appearance at the leading promotion against a high-level opponent.
At Brave 1: The Beginning, Team Warlion’s Ahmed Amir (6-1) absolutely destroyed the world-renowned BJJ Black Belt Martinez two minutes into the first round via TKO. He now faces Argentinian Kevin Koldobsky (6-4) who fought twice at Brave Combat Federation.
Koldobsky was not successful at the promotion, and lost both of his fights at Brave 1 and Brave 2 via decision against the dangerous Eldar Eldarov and Ottman Azaitar respectively. Yet, the Argentinian only proved how tough of an opponent he is to stop, and will be definitely be looking to bounce back when he faces Ahmed Amir at Brave 4.
The catchweight bout (74 kg) between Amir and Koldobsky will be part of a star-studded card headlined by a title fight between Elias Boudegzdame and Masio Fullen. The night features some of the best Arab MMA faces including Elias Boudegzdame, Mohammad Fakhreddine, Ottman Azaitar, Abdulkareem Al Selwady, Jarrah Al Selawi, Alan Omer, Jalal Al Daaja who will carry their nations’ flags against some of the world’s best athletes.
Brave 4: Unstoppable is set for March 31, in the United Arab Emirates as the promotion announced earlier this year.
The event will take place at IPIC Arena in Sheikh Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi.
Full Fight Card (subject to changes):
– Featherweight Title Main Event: Elias Boudegzdame vs. Masio Fullen
– Welterweight Co-Main Event: Mohammad Fakhreddine vs. Marcus Vinicius Cruz
– Lightweight Bout: Ottman Azaitar vs. Charlie Leary
– Lightweight Bout: Alexandre Rodrigues vs. Abdulkareem Al Selwady
– Welterweight Bout: Jarrah Al Selawi vs. Daniele Scatizzi
– Lightweight Bout: Alan Omer vs. Robbie Peralta
– Bantamweight Bout: Jalal Al Daaja vs. Frans Mlambo
– Strawweight Bout: Atif Hawk vs. Jomar-Pa-ac
– Catchweight Bout (74kg) : Kevin Koldobsky vs. Ahmed Amir
– Light heavyweight Bout: Marco Knoebel vs. Ben Forsyth