Amman, Jordan – Osama Al Saiedy maintained his Desert Force 19 loss to Mostafa Rashed was a “fluke”. He pushed the narrative forward in the rematch yesterday [Monday December 19, 2016] at Desert Force 25.
The new Desert Force light heavyweight champion Osama Al Saeidy managed to stop Mostafa Rashed in the second-round to avenge his DF 19 defeat. In their first meeting in March, the Egyptian fighter lost to a close split-decision to Rashed, and ever since he has sworn revenge, with the rivals resorting to physical altercation during the event’s official weigh-in’s.
The light heavyweight championship fight headlined Desert Force “Al Academiya Season 4 Finale” event, or Desert Force 25, at the King Hussein Arena in Amman, Jordan. The main card broadcasted live on MBC ACtion.
The night also featured the Desert Force Al Academiya Season 4 finales, where Mohammad Said beat Mohammad Ouji for the 93Kg title, and Saad Boujekka dominated Amine Ayoub for the 70Kg.
Also on the main card, the current Desert Force middleweight champion Mohammad Karaki scored a highlight-reel armbar submission in the first round in the non-title bout against Issey Francis.
Desert Force 25’s packed undercard was highlighted by Nawras Abzakh’s submission of Jiu-Jitsu black belt and world champion Aldir Ramos from Brazil, which surely left the throngs of Jordanian fans inside the King Hussein Arena frenzied.
Check out the full Desert Force 25 results below:
- Osama Al Saeidy def. Mostafa Rashed, TKO, Round 2
- Saad Boujekka def. Amine Ayoub, Unanimous Decision
- Mohammad Said def. Mohammad Ouji, Unanimous Decision
- Mohammad Karaki def. Issey Francis, Submission (Armbar), Round 1
- Roggy Lawson def. Yazan Janeb, Unanimous Decision
- Nawras Abzakh def. Aldir Ramos, Submission, Round 3
- Rami Hamed def. Soufiane Benchohra, TKO, Round 1
- Hassan Talal def. Mohammad Yahya, KO, Round 1
- Ahmad Bachabsheh def. Sherif Jamal, Submission (Armbar), Round 1
- Youness Shamali def. Ahmad Haj Ali, Unanimous Decision
- Issa Bassem def. Ahmad Fawwaz, Unanimous Decision