Before the “Brave 4: Unstoppable” fight night comes to a head with Elias Boudegzdame and Massio Fullen featherweight title fight, Jordanian Jalal Al Daaja (3-2) and Irish Frans Mlambo (2-2) will square off in a bantamweight showdown.
Frans Mlambo is IMMAF world featherweight champion and had his 4th professional fight at Brave 1: The Beginning, where he came up short against Stephen Loman. He fights out of the renowned Straight Blast Gym (SBG) in Ireland alongside highly touted prospects such as James Gallagher and under Ireland’s coaching guru John Kavanagh.
Al Daaja on the other hand had recently joined the Brave Combat Federation talent roster. The Jordanian had 3 victories at Desert Force MMA Championship, but was unsuccessful at the Desert Force 24 headliner when he fought for the bantamweight title. With both fighters coming off of losses, and each will see this bout as a chance to put the rest of the division on notice by taking home a convincing win.
Official “Brave 4: Unstoppable ” Card:
- Featherweight Title Main Event: Elias Boudegzdame vs. Masio Fullen
- Welterweight Co-Main Event: Mohammad Fakhreddine vs. Marcus Vinicius Cruz
- Lightweight Bout: Ottman Azaitar vs. Charlie Leary
- Lightweight Bout: Alexandre Rodrigues vs. Abdulkareem Al Selwady
- Welterweight Bout: Jarrah Al Selawi vs. Daniele Scatizzi
- Lightweight Bout: Alan Omer vs. Robbie Peralta
- Bantamweight Bout: Jalal Al Daaja vs. Frans Mlambo
- Strawweight Bout: Atif Hawk vs. Jomar-Pa-ac
- Catchweight Bout (74kg): Kevin Koldobsky vs. Ahmed Amir
- Light heavyweight Bout: Marco Knoebel vs. Ben Forsyth
Stay tuned for the lastest on Brave 4: Unstoppable only on ArabsMMA.com.