Manana, Bahrain – ArabsMMA is on scene and reporting live from tonight’s (Friday, November 17) Brave 9: The Kingdom of Champions taking place at the Khalifa Sports City in Bahrain. The line-up of 15 fights is official following yesterday’s weigh-ins, including two of the originally three slated title fights at the top of the bill. After Lucas Mineiro missed the weight limit, the card lost one fight but the athletes seemed even more fired up for the Friday event.
The event will be streamed LIVE on ArabsMMA.com, watch the stream on this LINK.
Brave 9: The Kingdom of Champions marks the promotion’s return to Bahrain after a year. During 2017, the organization has put on groundbreaking events in countries such as Brazil (twice), Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, India, and Kazakhstan. Brave 9 will be the culmination of the International Combat Week, alongside the IMMAF World Championships, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
- Lightweight: Ottman Azaitar (153.8 lbs) x Alejandro Martínez (153.3 lbs) – for the inaugural title, Ottman Azaitar Def. Alejandro Martinez via KO (Kick), Round 3
- Bantamweight: Gurdarshan Mangat (134.7 lbs) x Stephen Loman (134.4 lbs) – for the inaugural title, Stephen Loman Def. Gurdarshan Mangat via TKO, Round 1
- Welterweight: Jarrah Al Selawe (170 lbs) x Carl Booth (169 lbs), Jarrah Al Selawi Def. Carl Booth via Unanimous Decision
- Lightweight: Gesias Cavalcante (156 lbs) x Alan Omer (155 lbs) , Alan Omer Def. Gesias Cavalcante via TKO, Round 3
- Lightweight: Erick “Índio Brabo” (155.6 lbs) x Abdul-Kareem Al-Selwady (153.5 lbs), Abdulkareem Alselwady Def. Erick Da Silva via TKO (Doctor Stoppage), Round 2
- Welterweight: Mohammad Fakhreddine (170 lbs) x Tahar Hadbi (170 lbs), No Contest, Illegal Kick
- Bantamweight: Felipe Efrain (134.7 lbs) x Nawras Abzakh (135 lbs), Felipe Efrain Def. Nawras Abzakh via TKO (Knee) l, Round 1
- Bantamweight: Mohammad Farhad (135.5 lbs) x Hamza Kooheji (136 lbs), Hamza Al Kooheji Def. Mohammad farhad via Decision Unanimous
- Lightweight: Ahmed Amir (152.7 lbs) x Erik Carlsson (155 lbs), Ahmed Amir Def. eErick Carlsson Via split Decision
- Bantamweight: Frans Mlambo (135.3 lbs) x Michael Deiga-Scheck (135.5 lbs), Frans Mlamvo def. Michael Deiega, via TKO Round 1
- Middleweight: Jeremy Smith (184.5 lbs) x Ikram Aliskerov (184.3 lbs),Imram Aliskerov Def. Jeremy Smith via TKO, Round 1
- Catchweight: Hardeep Rai (157 lbs) x Sam Patterson (156.5 lbs), Hardeep Rai def. Sam Patterson via TKO , Round 1
- Lightweight: Charlie Leary (155 lbs) x Daniele Scatizzi (153.6 lbs), Charlie Leary Def. Daniele Scatzzi Via TKO Round 3
- Bantamweight: Jeremy Pacatiw (136 lbs) x Jalal Al Daaja (135 lbs), Jalal Al Daaja Def. Jeremy Pacatiw via TKO(Punches), Round 1
- Straw weights: Atif Mohammed (113 lbs) x Haider Farman(114 lbs), Haider Farman Def. Atif Mohammed via Unanimous Decision