Riyadh, KSA – ArabsMMA (tasjeelclone.mystagingwebsite.com) is on scene and reporting from today’s official fighter Weighins for Desert Force 16 on MBC Action which took place on March 22.
Among those weighing in were Desert Force KSA main card title fighters Mohammad Ghorabi and Mounir Lazzez, Tareq Hamdi and Mohammad Triki, and main card fighters Amr Wahman and Anas Siraj Mounir, Saudi’s Meshaal Al Khuzeem and Michael Aoun. All fighters successfully made weight for tomorrow’s Desert Force 16 except for Michael who came came in above weight but managed to lose the extra pounds before the second attempt. Algerian Chabanne Chaibeddra did not show up to the weigh ins, but he stepped on the scale and was on weight.
Desert Force 16 Weigh in Results
- Mohammd Ghorabi (76Kg) – Mounir Lazzez (75.5Kg)
- Mohammad Triki (68.5Kg) – Tariq Hamdi (67.8Kg)
- Anas Siraj Mounir (76.1Kg) – Amr Wahmann (75.9Kg)
- Meshaal Al Khuzeem (69Kg) – Michael Aoun (70Kg)
- Rami Aziz (65.4Kg) – Chabanne Chaibeddra
- Ahmed Makki (60.4Kg) – Georges Bardawil (60.4Kg)
- Osama Saedy (90.8Kg) – Abdelali Yachou (90Kg)
- Ali Naemi (69.2Kg) – Ezzedine Derabane (69.8Kg)
- Hani Chehimi (90.6Kg) – Mehdi Oulhaci (92.9Kg)
- Abdulrahman Alenzi (105.1Kg) – Ibrahim Traore (120.8Kg)
- Noureldin El Zar (89.3Kg) – Mostafa Rashed (91.2Kg)