Among those weighing in were main card fighters Jalal Al Daaja Vs. Nawras Abzakh, Mohammad Triki Vs. Yousef Wehbe, Jarrah Al Selawi Vs. Rami Hamed, and Mohammad Ghorabi Vs. Paulo Enrique.
All of the scheduled competitors successfully made weight except for Mohammad Walid who came in at 7Kg above the 77Kg mark for his fight with Younes Fatemi! Being an 84Kg fighter naturally, Fatemi bizarrely agreed to take up the fight at 84Kg, even though he stated that he put in the hard yards to cut down to 77.
The festivities took place Sunday September 4, 2016 at the Centro Capital Hotel in Abu Dhabi and were covered by ArabsMMA crew. Spotted on scene was Mohammad Fakhreddine accompanying Yousef Wehbe, Mohammad Karaki, in addition to Osama al Saeidy from Team Warlions MMA represented on the Desert Force 24 card by Islam Tolba and Abdallah Al Bushairy.
Official Weigh-In Results:
- Jalal Al Daaja (61.2Kg) Vs. Nawras Abzakh (61.3Kg)
- Mohammad Triki (70.8Kg) Vs. Yousef Wehbe (70.3Kg)
- Jarrah Al Selawi (77.5Kg) Vs. Rami Hamed (77.5Kg)
- Mohammad Ghorabi (77.5Kg) Vs. Paulo Enrique (77.2Kg)
- Mohammad Walid (84Kg) Vs. Younes Fatemi (77.5Kg)
- Mohammad Sayyah (81.3Kg) Vs. Islam Tolba (82.2Kg)
- Ali Qaisi (61.6Kg) Vs. Abdelqader Sowan (60.6Kg)
- Ezzedine Al Derbane (69.6Kg) Vs. Siyovush Gulmamadov (69.7Kg)
- Abdallah Bushairy (77.2Kg) Vs. Ahmad Labban (76.9Kg)
- Hassan Talal (70.4Kg) Vs. Lucian Mocanasu (68.4Kg)
- Ali Mashaleh (69.2Kg) Vs. Jebreel Ayoub (69.9Kg)