ONE Championship has revealed the full fight card for ONE: REIGN OF DYNASTIES taking place on Friday, 9 October 2020. The stellar event showcases the Strawweight Muay Thai World Title fight and a co-main event featuring two of the promotion’s best flyweights.
The card marks the return of Amir Khan, who shares the record for the most knockouts in ONE Championship history along with lightweight king Christian “The Warrior” Lee. Khan will attempt to get his ninth knockout victory against surging Indian lightweight star Rahul “The Kerala Krusher” Raju, who submitted his last two opponents via rear-naked choke.
Also in action will be Khan’s Evolve MMA teammate, Eko Roni Saputra. The Indonesian Wrestling Champion has made a flawless transition to mixed martial arts riding a two-bout winning streak. On 9 October, he will face Murugan “Wolverine” Silvarajoo.
Also featured in the card is multiple-division Lumpinee Stadium Muay Thai World Champion and inaugural ONE Strawweight World Champion, Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke. The 41-year-old combat sports veteran has won three of his last four contests by either TKO or submission. Dejdamrong will look to continue his incredible resurgence against China Top Team’s “Wolf Of The Grasslands” Hexigetu.
Finally, Indian wrestling champion Roshan Mainam will look to continue his winning ways after finishing Cambodia’s Khon Sichan via Americana in his exhilarating promotional debut last November. “The Indian Notorious” will square off against ONE Hefei Flyweight Tournament Champion Liu Peng Shuai in the night’s opening contest.
Full Card For ONE: REIGN OF DYNASTIES
- Sam-A Gaiyanghadao vs. Josh Tonna (ONE Strawweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Aleksi Toivonen vs. Reece McLaren (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Amir Khan vs. Rahul Raju (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Eko Roni Saputra vs. Murugan Silvarajoo (mixed martial arts – catch weight of 63.5 kilograms)
- Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke vs. Hexigetu (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Roshan Mainam vs. Liu Peng Shuai (mixed martial arts – flyweight)