Brave 4 is the greatest Arab card assembled in MMA history.
One year ago, the Arab MMA community rejoiced as Bahrain announced the launch of a new mammoth MMA promotion. The announcement was followed up by two historic events in Bahrain, and an international plan that cemented Brave Combat Federation as a leading Middle Eastern promotion.
Now, with just over two weeks to go until the event takes place, the Brave 4 card has shaped up to undoubtedly be one of the greatest in the region’s history of the sport.
According to Brave Combat Federation president Mohammed Shahid who spoke to Brave fans, Brave 4 will feature a multitude of fights, each of which is main-event material on its own.
“This is the biggest Arab card ever done,” Brave President Mohammed Shahid said. “This is the best all-around fight card in Middle East history.”
It isn’t possible to argue with Shahid this time.
Brave 4: Unstoppable is set for March 31, in the United Arab Emirates as the promotion announced earlier this year. The event will take place at IPIC Arena in Sheikh Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi.
Full Fight Card:
– Featherweight Title Main Event: Elias Boudegzdame vs. Masio Fullen
– Welterweight Co-Main Event: Mohammad Fakhreddine vs. Marcus Vinicius Cruz
– Lightweight Bout: Ottman Azaitar vs. Charlie Leary
– Lightweight Bout: Alexandre Rodrigues vs. Abdulkareem Al Selwady
– Welterweight Bout: Jarrah Al Selawi vs. Daniele Scatizzi
– Lightweight Bout: Alan Omer vs. Robbie Peralta
– Bantamweight Bout: Jalal Al Daaja vs. Frans Mlambo
– Strawweight Bout: Atif Hawk vs. Jomar-Pa-ac
– Catchweight Bout (74kg) : Kevin Koldobsky vs. Ahmed Amir
– Light heavyweight Bout: Marco Knoebel vs. Ben Forsyth