Cleiton ‘Predator’ Silva (15-3-0) had a busy week defending his lightweight title and flashing middle fingers in the Kingdom of Bahrain at BRAVE CF 44. Towards the end of his stay in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Silva spent the time to appreciate the lighting and venue set up at BRAVE 44 as he recovered from the knockout handed out by Amin Ayoub (15-4-0) towards the beginning of the 4th round of the lightweight title fight.
Ayoub used his grappling skills to dominate the action within the first five minutes and continued towards the end of the second round. In the third round, Ayoub shocked the champion twice with two tight armbars. Towards the end of the round, the challenger switched to striking mode, rocking the champion.
In the fourth round, Ayoub went forth to finish the champion to claim the lightweight title by connecting a clean straight to the face of the champion.
The champion landed in Bahrain and showed off his flashy confidence showing middle finger at Ahmed Amir from Egypt which triggered a school ground push and shove between the fighters. Flashing the middle finger to the audience nearly shocked the audience who comprised of dignitaries and women during the weigh-ins.
As it goes in the world of combat sports, the results were not much different. The cocky fighter always kiss the canvas.
BRAVE CF 44 results:
- Lightweight Championship – Amin Ayoub def. Cleiton Silva via knockout – Round 4
- Welterweight – Abdoul Abdouraguimov def. Louis Glismann by submission (arm-triangle choke) 2m50s – Round 1
- Lightweight – Rolando Dy def. John Brewin (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Middleweight – Mzwandile Hlongwa def. Dom Schober by TKO (Doctor Stoppage) – End of Round 2
- Bantamweight – Bair Stehpin def. Gerson Pereira by TKO – Round 1 (5:00).
- Lightweight – Yann Liasse def. Abbas Khan by TKO (strikes) – 3m07s – Round 1
- Amateur Catchweight – Mohammed Sameer def. Toni Bourached by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Amateur Flyweight – Mohammed Salah Almuamari def. Mohammad Tawfeeq Almherat by unanimous decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)