The official fight card for April’s Desert Force 12 has been announced. The event takes place April 28 at Al-Hussein Youth City Boxing Arena, Amman, Jordan. The main card airs live on MBC action, and live play-by-play coverage on ArabsMMA.com.
In a lightweight headliner, Jordanian Tarek Hamdi, winner of Desert Force Al Academiya lightweight title will face the Current Lightweight Champion Haider Rasheed in his first title defense. A Jordanian Vs Jordanian that will keep the crowd on their feet. Changes in the Co-Main event now pits Welterweight Mohamad Ghorabi (#1 contender) against Bechir Majri who returns to Desert Force after 9 months.
Fight Card: (subject to additions)
- Main Event: Tarek Hamdi vs Haider Rasheed
- Bechir Majri vs Mohammad Ghorabi
- Jarjis Danho vs Mohammed Abdulkareem
- Maher Saloum vs Bassel Narmouq
- Elias Baaklini vs Mark Tanios
- Ibrahim Sawi vs Rafat Shawee
- Mohammad Trigui vs Mohammad Hassan
- Rami Aziz vs Lois Cadet
- Lawin Mustafa vs Georges Eid
- Saif Quandour vs Ahmad Saeb
- Hani Chehimi Vs Jalel Manai