Desert Force 12 fight card sees a number of strong bouts right across the cards. Headlined by a 70 KG main event between two Jordanians, it is arguably the two fights that precede it that will have many fans interested. Bechir Majri will face Mohammad Ghorabi at 77KG and newly inaugurated Heavyweight Jarjis Danho will come up against Mohammed Abdulkareem “Ze Hulk”. “These are exciting fights! Bechir vs Ghorabi not only has a huge impact on the standings in the division, but also is arguably one of the most exciting fights to happen this year!
We reached out to Aniss Hajjajy and asked him to give his prediction on the card. Check out his thoughts below. Can you beat the champs predicitons?
- Haider Rasheed vs Tarek Hamdi – Haider by submission
- Bechir Majri vs Mohammad Ghorabi – Majri by TKO
- Jarjis Danho vs Mohammed Abdelkareem – Mohammed by KO
- Bassel Narmouq vs Maher Saloum – Bassel by submission
- Elias Baaklini vs Mark Tanios – Tanios by KO
- Rafat Shawee vs Ibrahim Sawi – Sawi by TKO
- Georges Eid vs Lawin Khalil Mustafa – Eid by decision
- Rami Aziz vs Lois Cadet – Rami by decision
- Saif Quandour vs Ahmed Saeb – Saif by submission
- Mohammad Hassan vs Mohammad Trigui – Hassan by KO
- Hani Chehimi vs Jalel Manai – Jalel by KO
Stay tuned on ArabsMMA.com for full Desert Force 12 coverage!