Jbeil, Lebanon – The first stage of Pythonz Academy Amateur MMA Championship took place this Sunday, July 20th at La Bastide Café, located in Jbeil.
Our own Zahi Ephrem was present to report and document the results of that fight night. Sanctioned by the Lebanese Mixed Martial Arts Federation (LMMAF) as an amateur tournament, the event witnessed massive participation from local academies and teams such as Tiger Muay Thai, MMA Academy, We Academy, Knockout Academy, Pythonz MMA and many others. These local clubs have trained and established several good fighters on the amateur as well as professional level who have competed in several martial arts competitions such as Brazilian Jiujitsu, Sanda, Muay Thai and MMA, always delivering good results. Needless to say, that was an overall well organized tournament by Pythonz Academy officials.
- Nassif Azar (Tiger Muay Thai ) Defeated Louay Al Bosh (MMA Academy) Via Split Decision
- Roland Yaacoubian ( We Academy ) Defeated Tony Daoud (Pythonz MMA) Via TKO round 2
- Mohamadd Kheir Al Mahmoud (MMA Academy) Defeated Roy Baza (Knockout Academy) Via Split Dec
- Mhamad Abbani (Tiger Muay Thai) Defeated Yayha Bilal Mousa Via KO round 1
- Yousef Ghrairy (Tiger Muay Thai) Defeated Jack Masry (Focus Club) Via Un.Dec
- Kevin Nicholaos (We Academy) Defeated Mohamad Ali Sabbah (MCS club) Via TKO round3
- Jean Claude (Knockout ) Defeated Jad Mrad (Pythonz MMA) Via TKO round 1
- Fahd Dandash (Knockout) Defeated Jad Hazim (Pythonz MMA ) Via TKO round 1
- Wassim El Kasem (Tiger Muay Thai ) Vs Hussein El Shami (MMA Academy) NC